We are continously updating: So re visit us Soon

15 Dec 2013

Nursing care Plans : Test your knowldge


NO 
YB 
YS 
NA 
C-1
I use critical thinking, professional judgment and reasoned decision-making to develop care plans. 
C-2
I have the knowledge and ability develop care plans and establish client care priorities. 
C-3
I involve clients in identifying their preferred health outcomes. 
C-4
I anticipate potential health problems or issues and their consequences for clients.
C-5
I explore and develop a range of possible care alternatives and approaches with clients.
C-6
I am aware of the influence of positional power relationships when negotiating priorities of care with clients.
C-7
I encourage client ownership of their care plans.
C-8
I develop care plans with other health team members to ensure continuity of care.
C-9
I know when consultation is required with other team members or health related sectors.
C-10I make clients aware of, and assist them to access, community health and wellness resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

« »